Bear river Bride question

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2006
      The New bridge,,

      Between the top I-beams was this a trough filled with Gravel or what?
      I hav seem many pics but not a one to tell what was between the big
      ibeams where the track was.

      thanks in advance
    • cprm69
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2006
        Cross-braces between the I-beams. Ties across the top. No gravel.

        See "Expansion Hanger Details" and "Photograph" in the "Bear River
        Bridge drawings" folder in the files area.

        Doug Stuard
        Reston, VA