Re: NCNG Hon3 for sale

  • Shannon Roberts
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 9:10 AM
      Hi David,

      I'm putting together my own #9, so unless something goes wrong, I wouldn't be interested.

      Shannon

      David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:
      Coming out of the paintshop within a month 2 NCNG Hon3 # 9
      Anyone interested contact me

      David Cooke
      www.classictrainsplus.com

      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

      Narrow gauge railroad Nevada county Narrow gauge

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 3:28 PM
        Hi

        Yes, very interested,,

        Thanks