Re: NCNG Hon3 for sale

  • David Cooke
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006
      Shannon

      I sent you an e-mail

      David
    • Shannon Roberts
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
        Hi David,

        I'm putting together my own #9, so unless something goes wrong, I wouldn't be interested.

        Shannon

        David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:
        Coming out of the paintshop within a month 2 NCNG Hon3 # 9
        Anyone interested contact me

        David Cooke
        www.classictrainsplus.com

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

        Narrow gauge railroad Nevada county Narrow gauge

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
          Hi

          Yes, very interested,,

          Thanks