NCNG Hon3 for sale

  • David Cooke
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2006
      Coming out of the paintshop within a month 2 NCNG Hon3 # 9
      Anyone interested contact me

      David Cooke
      www.classictrainsplus.com
    • Shannon Roberts
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2006
        Hi David,

        I have purchased a 2-8-0 C-16 which will be painted and lettered in NCNG. I'd be interested in your #9's, but perhaps I'd prefer to have you paint mine for me. I look forward to hearing from you.

        Ron

        David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:
        Coming out of the paintshop within a month 2 NCNG Hon3 # 9
        Anyone interested contact me

        David Cooke
        www.classictrainsplus.com

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

        Narrow gauge railroad Nevada county Narrow gauge

      • David Cooke
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006
          Shannon

          I sent you an e-mail