Photo Refernce

  • Dick Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hello group,

      I added a file of a database which provides references to the photos in
      Best and Browne with some notes. I developed this for my use, so the
      notes may not make sense in all cases. It is arranged in alphabetical
      order by location which makes it easier to find the photos when you're
      doing the model work. Also it doesn't catalog every picture in those
      books, just the ones that I thought would provide useful information
      for modeling purposes (i.e. John Kidder isn't listed, per se, but his
      mansion gets mentioned).

      Dick