Re: new photos

  • Dick Roberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2006
      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Stuard" <dstuard@...> wrote:
      >The bridge is HO scale, but like yours it has standard gauge track.
      The turnbuckles were one of the larger challanges in this project,
      but, as you can well imagine having built your own, it was one of
      many! I used Micro Engineering towers and Central Valley girders for
      the spans across the cantiveler arms. I'll post some more photos of
      the layout and any prototype stuff I have later. If you have a copy
      of Model Railroad Planning 2001, there's an article I wrote about
      train elevators which includes a track plan of mu current layout.

      Dick Roberts