Re: New file uploaded to NCNGRR

  • Seth Bramson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2001
      Friends:
      Speaking of "pictures."  I am pleased to advise that I have just turned up a GREAT postcard of the "high" bridge over Grass Valley of the NCNG with a locomotive and four car train on it.  If anybody is interested in trading for same, pls contact me off list.

      Harry Marnell wrote:

      Nice pictures, Tad...thank you.  I'll have to look into this machine!

    • eabracher@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2001
        Hi Marnel. It sure would make it easier on all of us if you would dial up
        your web site, drag the favorite icon to your letter and then send your
        message. Then all we have to do is click on the highlighted web address and
        ....guess what???? we are there without having to type all the web address.

        eric
      • eabracher@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2001
          In a message dated 1/21/01 6:02:55 PM, NCNGRR@egroups.com writes:

          <<
          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
          group.

          File : /broadst.jpg
          Uploaded by : marnells@...
          Description : Broad Street - End of the Trolley Line at Spring

          You can access this file at the URL

          http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/broadst%2Ejpg

          To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

          http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

          Regards,

          marnells@...

          You will like this site.
        • Dennis R. Wilson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2005
            COOL! Do we just send a check? Oh, and what are the prices? Great news.

            DRW