Re: New file uploaded to NCNGRR

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2001
      Nice pictures, Tad...thank you. I'll have to look into this machine!

      By the way, folks, the first link that was emailed out was to the cyclops
      "folder" rather than a specific picture. You can find the whole group by
      going to http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/ and then into his folder.

      (The ncnglogobg.jpg is just the NCNG background on the group homepage).

      Harry
      List Mangler.