Bear River Bridge in N scale.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      My oNeTrak module of the BRB made its debut at the World's Greatest
      Hobby Show in Chantilly,VA last weekend. Shortened a bit, but full
      scale height. Still some trees and water to add. See BRB2.jpg in the
      files area.

      It's all Plastuct shapes and is amazingly sturdy (Just like the
      prototype, I suppose).

      I was going to lay the track in Nn3, but our Nn3 group is thorougly
      entrenched in Colorado, so I did it in N standard gauge, as the bridge
      was designed to be standard gauged anyhow.

      Fun project.

      Doug Stuard
      NVNTRAK
      Reston, VA