A Family History

  • Shannon Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hello All,

      I've long been interested in the NCNG; or "Never Come Never Go" as it was called in it's best days. My great, great grandfather, Peter Johnston was the Vice President and manager of the railroad a long time ago. I've longed to model the NCNG, and will be doing that in either HOn3 or On30. Your advice, and support are most welcome.

      I've also been interested in the Virginia & Truckee and have driven the old road bed between Carson City and Virginia City in my Jeep, and also interested in the Ysoemite Valley Railroad which follows the Merced River. All are short lines with very interesting histories.

      Sincerely,
      Ron Richardson