Chicago Park Station question

  • nvngrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I am building a 1:20.3 scale model of the Chicago Park Station using
      Herman Darr's plans from Model Railroad Craftsman. The plans do not
      show a chimney or stovepipe. I don't see one in any of the pictures I
      have in the two books I have on NCNG. Logic tells me that there must
      have been some source of heat in the station. Anybody have any ideas.

      Thank you,

      Kevin Miller
      Winlock, WA