Switchlock key

  • rioting1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Dear folks, I have a ncngrr switchlock with no key. I have recently
      purchaced a blank key from ebay and now will have to cut the bit to fit
      the lock. Does anybody here have a key that I can copy? I would love to
      be able to open this lock that is in pretty good condition. It is a
      Thomas Slaight lock, and says T. SLaight, patent 96, Newark, New Jersey
      Says N.C.N.G.R.R. stamped on back. Anybody have one of these?