Re: Wishful Thinking?

  • dmacleod@surewest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Ray:
      Twenty years ago, you could drive from Grass Valley (Hills Flat) to
      Auburn (interstate 80) in 30 minutes. You're lucky to make it in 45 minutes
      today. Placerville (hwy 50) is another 40 to 50 minutes. You can figure on
      at least 1 1/2 hours driving from Placerville to Grass Valley . It's
      probably closer to 2 hours driving time from El Dorado Fairgrounds ( El
      Dorado Western?) to Nevada City. That will give you 40 minutes to see each
      of the three sites.
      Doug MacLeod, Roseville, CA