Update on NCNG in Trainz project

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2005
      Hi all

      I am at a wall in this project and am grinding to a halt. I have
      completed as much as possible but am awaiting some track plans and
      diagrams of the #7/8 tender before I can go forward accuratly. I will
      continue to make rolling stock from the plans I do have in hopes that
      the plans can come through.

      Thanks all
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2005
        Greetings All,

        I have a question about the brake rigging on the Trout Creek On3 NCO tank
        cars. The plans show the brake rigging hanging very low. The bottom view
        shows the general layout but there is no indication on the shape of the
        brackets from the side. Can anyone help with this?

        Rick