Re: I am building # 7 using a Iron Horse Models American in On3

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
      David,

      Is the boiler on that model the right length? I seem to remember that C&C 4/NCNG 7(an 8-22-C) had a boiler that was about a foot longer than an 8-18-C among other things. But I haven't had a chance to see the Iron Horse model myself.

      -Andrew-
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
        Well I am rebuilding the boiler and also the cab, as the model comes
        the boiler is wrong,it also has an older style cab not the modern
        steel type as on the # 7 the models driving wheels wheels are also
        slightly too big but I am not going that far. I will be happy with an
        overall if it looks right feel.

        David Cooke

        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Brandon" <abrandon@f...> wrote:
        > David,
        >
        > Is the boiler on that model the right length? I seem to remember
        that C&C 4/NCNG 7(an 8-22-C) had a boiler that was about a foot
        longer than an 8-18-C among other things. But I haven't had a chance
        to see the Iron Horse model myself.

        > -Andrew-
        American in On3