I am building # 7 using a Iron Horse Models American in On3

  • David Cooke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      I am building # 7 using a Iron Horse Models American in On3
      I have the drawings by Ed Gebhardt but I need a plan/picture looking
      down on the tender. I can build the oil tank for the tender but on the
      model I have a large gap where coal was stored the oil tank sits at the
      front was this gap filled in or left open?

      David Cooke.