NCNG in Trainz update / Msg to the Forum Moderator.

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      Hello all

      Well, Track is laid all the way to Colfax, both the old and new
      route. Terrain is slowly being formed in these areas, but that is
      rough going as there is a great many hills and mountains to make.
      The Buildings for Chicago Park Station II have been completed, Buena
      Vista is next.
      The Orchards are also in place around Chicago Park. Several of the
      Colfax Buildings are also completed, though not yet the Station
      buildings.

      Currently at a standstill with the exception of terrain forming.
      Awaiting some documents to know where all the sidings were located.

      Meassage to the Moderator, Would you like I post here or a sub site
      the buildings and such, or create my own sub site for this project?
      Some files are 2 to 3mb. I do not know the size limits for these
      forums. To fellow members of this fine forum, what would your
      preference be?

      Thanks