Re: #5

  • Aaron Splawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Rick,

      Both NWSL loco's are similar. The 1880's version would make a better start because the boiler is shorter; however, if you want to make either one correct you will need to re-position the rear driver. Do you already have a NWSL loco? How about the the #5 drawings?

      Aaron

      Greetings All,

      I'm looking at maybe building a model of #5 using a NWSL Spartan loco. My
      question is this . If I remember right the NWSL engine is the same Baldwin
      class as the #5 but I would like to know if there are significant
      dimensional differences.

      Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

      Rick

      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

      Narrow gauge railroad Nevada county Narrow gauge