Re: Re: Photos

  • Aaron Splawn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 16, 2005
      Hi David,

      Sorry to bug you, but a few weeks ago you mentioned that you may have a spare NCNG #8 tender. If you do have one I'd be very intersted. Also, I've been looking at your #9 photos on the list. Does the cab on your Hon3 #9 angle forward just a bit. The cab on my model does, but it doesn't appear to have been damaged. Wasn't sure if it's the way the model was built, or just my model...

      Thanks, Aaron

      David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:
      Aaron

      I used the motor from a basketcase Hon3 C-16 what scale do you want
      the tender for. I may have a spare Hon3 one.

      David.

      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!