Re: Re: A few new postings.

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
      hi Doug,

      There's a way to see them in the full-size, but I can't find it at the
      moment. I've downloaded his Nevada City map which is about 1.3 MB, size
      says 20" x 27"; and the more-cropped Grass valley strip, 25" x 12",
      about 700 kb. Is THAT what you mean?

      I can email them or upload for you to download them. They're in jpg,
      but I can convert to pdf if you like.

      harry

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
        Hi

        If you are in need of the full map, the Grass Valley
        is 11mb, the Nevada City is 11 mb and the Colfax is 14
        mb.
        I can email them to you no problem tomorrow night.

        Mike D

        http://mail.yahoo.com