A few new postings.

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hi all.

      I started a new folder for topographic maps to help others out there,
      They are cut down fo only those parts of the railroad. any other
      sections, drop me an email.

      Also in the NCNG in Trainz I posted three new pics, Grass Valley yard,
      the Gold Flat trestle, and a closeup of the Grass Valley Station. Who
      says she burned down ;)

      thanks again for everyones help.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
        Mike,

        Do you have full size (or at least larger) versions of those maps
        available? I am interested proimarily in Colfax, Oilville and the
        (new) Bear River Bridge.

        Thanks!

        Doug