Re: Update on The NCNG Trainz Project

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      I bought Trainz last year (haven't used it much). I'm a big NCNG
      fan, modeling the Bear River Bridge in "N", and have conceptualized
      the entire line a oNeTrak modules, even to the post-war era as the
      standard gauged "Nevada County Short Line", running SP hand-me-downs
      similar to the NWP (in Black Widow, of course)!

      I am really looking forward to the results of your project.

      Doug Stuard
      Reston, VA
      NVNTRAK

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <dasredbaron@y...> wrote:
      > Hi All
      >
      > Thanks to considerable data supplied by Andrew progress continues
      on
      > the "NCNG in Trainz" project.
      >
      > Two new pics posted, one of Gold Flat Trestle and one of the Grass
      > Valley Yard progress.
      >
      > All these items had to be gmaxed, and textured so it takes time.
      > Thanks to a fellow trainzer too for the "A" frame gallows
      turntable.
      > He is adjusting them to match that needed for this project. :)
      >
      > Help is still needed on some details between Grass Valley and
      Nevada