Re: Update on The NCNG Trainz Project Maps

  • Mike Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10 7:41 PM
      Here are some maps of that area, if you could point it
      out the spot. Thanks a million again

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 9:43 PM
        To get the idea of the layout of the plant take a look at this image,
        http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&Z=10&X=3349&Y=21727&W=3&qs=%7ctown+talk
        %7cca

        The S.O.Co. plant is the "L" shaped group of structures just south west of
        the highway. Remaines of the spur's road bed is just next to the highway's west
        shoulder.

        Greg