Re: Chicago Park Station plans

  • Dave Tateosian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
      As I recall RMC did have a nice series of articles by Herman Darr on Grass Valley, Nevada City, and Chicago Park. A very handy refernce for any NCNGRR modeler - that lists those articles - is the reference list on Foothill Model Works web site (the great people who brought us beautiful On3 boxcars and Chicago Park station). Their website is http://home.inreach.com/jkitts/

      Happy modeling!

      Dave

      LeeRainey@... wrote:
      In a message dated 7/4/2005 4:25:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      dasredbaron@... writes:

      > Is seems that in the last year or two SOMEWHERE in one of the many
      > model railroad magazines out there I saw plans for the NCNG Chicago
      > Park Station.

      I believe it was RMC but I do not know the date.

      Lee Rainey

      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!
      Yahoo! Groups Links