Re: Herman Darr's list

  • Mike Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2005
      Hi Again

      Yes, i would be VERY much interested in his plans of
      the buildings along the NCNG. Also I am in DESPERATE
      need for plans of the Loco #7/8 tender Please ask him
      about these too when you talk with him.
      i am rebuilding the NCNG in Trainz and his plans and
      building plans are invaluable.

      If there is a way I could call this gentleman too
      would be a great help.

      Thanks
      Mike Davis
      409 741 0093