Herman Darr's list

  • dmacleod@surewest.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 7:04 PM
      Hi Mike::
      List 003 is the same as list 005 except list 003 (a bmp file) was too
      large of file for the "files" folder. To my amazement, the file folder
      loaded the 1445K bmp file. I immediately erased it and download it as a jpg
      file. The 003 & 005 are my file numbers and have nothing to do with the
      Darr listing system.
      I will be contacting Herman Darr shortly (probably tomorrow) and will
      post his current drawings pricing and any additional new NCNG drawing.
      Doug MacLeod, Roseville, CA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 8:42 PM
        Hi Again

        Yes, i would be VERY much interested in his plans of
        the buildings along the NCNG. Also I am in DESPERATE
        need for plans of the Loco #7/8 tender Please ask him
        about these too when you talk with him.
        i am rebuilding the NCNG in Trainz and his plans and
        building plans are invaluable.

        If there is a way I could call this gentleman too
        would be a great help.

        Thanks
        Mike Davis
        409 741 0093