New file uploaded to NCNGRR

  • NCNGRR@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
      group.

      File : /cyclops-1.jpg
      Uploaded by : tmiyano@...
      Description : left side view

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/cyclops-1%2Ejpg

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      tmiyano@...
    • NCNGRR@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
        group.

        File : /cyclops/cyclops-1.jpg

        http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/cyclops/cyclops-1%2Ejpg

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
          group.

          File : /cyclops/cyclops-2.jpg
          Uploaded by : tmiyano@...
          Description : entire view, right

          You can access this file at the URL

          http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/cyclops/cyclops-2%2Ejpg

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
            group.

            File : /cyclops/cyclops-3.jpg
            Uploaded by : tmiyano@...
            Description : close up of plow moving mechanism

            You can access this file at the URL

            http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/cyclops/cyclops-3%2Ejpg

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
              group.

              File : /cyclops/cyclops-4.jpg
              Uploaded by : tmiyano@...
              Description : entire view, left

              You can access this file at the URL

              http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/cyclops/cyclops-4%2Ejpg

              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 7, 2001
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                group.

                File : /cyclops/cyclops-5.jpg
                Uploaded by : tmiyano@...
                Description : 3/4 view, right

                You can access this file at the URL

                http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/cyclops/cyclops-5%2Ejpg

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 21, 2001
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                  group.

                  File : /broadst.jpg
                  Uploaded by : marnells@...
                  Description : Broad Street - End of the Trolley Line at Spring

                  You can access this file at the URL

                  http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/broadst%2Ejpg

                  marnells@...
                • NCNGRR@egroups.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 21, 2001
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                    group.

                    File : /ncng8gv.jpg
                    Uploaded by : marnells@...
                    Description : NCNG #8 at Grass Valley Depot, circa early 1940s

                    You can access this file at the URL

                    http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/ncng8gv%2Ejpg

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 21, 2001
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                      group.

                      File : /ncng9colfax.jpg
                      Uploaded by : marnells@...
                      Description : NCNGRR #9 at Colfax, 1937

                      You can access this file at the URL

                      http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/ncng9colfax%2Ejpg

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 23, 2001
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                        group.

                        File : /ncng24cfx.jpg
                        Uploaded by : marnells@...
                        Description : NCNG Boxcar #25 alongside a SP Boxcar at Colfax, 1937

                        You can access this file at the URL

                        http://www.egroups.com/files/NCNGRR/ncng24cfx%2Ejpg

                      • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 20 , Sep 23, 2001
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                          group.

                          File : /MAPS/ncngdepot-1898.gif
                          Uploaded by : marnells@...
                          Description : ".gif" map of the Grass Valley depot area, from 1898 Sanborn Insurance map

                          Message 12 of 20 , Sep 23, 2001
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                            group.

                            File : /MAPS/ncngdepot-1898-pdf.pdf
                            Uploaded by : marnells@...
                            Description : 1898 Sanborn map of GV Depot area... Adobe Acrobat, so it's zoom-able. Nice.

                            You can access this file at the URL

                            Regards,

                            marnells@...
                          • Allen Tacy
                            Message 13 of 20 , Sep 24, 2001
                              Harry - Great map. I have found that Sanborn sometimes got the exact
                              trackage layouts mixed up a bit so someone might want to verify that.
                              For the NWP Historical Society I have traced the Sanborns in
                              Illustrator and added accurate trackage layouts based on NWP maps.
                              These have been very popular for us. Terrific research tool,
                              especially for modelers.

                              Allen
                              ----------------

                              --
                            • Harry
                              Message 14 of 20 , Oct 8, 2001
                                Yes.. in fact a lot of the Sanborns don't even show rails at all...
                                you must impute (?) or infer their locations. Good source of info
                                for industries along the old R/Ws though, of course.

                                harry

                              • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 4, 2002
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                                  group.

                                  File : /ncng-links.htm
                                  Uploaded by : n6uru <marnells@...>
                                  Description : More Links to the NCNG - also available, and may load faster, at http://www.snowcrest.net/marnells/ngng-links.htm

                                  n6uru <marnells@...>
                                • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jul 4, 2005
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                                    group.

                                    File : /Herman Darr drawing list003.bmp
                                    Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
                                    Description : Herman Darr's list of NCNG drawing available

                                    carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
                                  • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jul 4, 2005
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                                      group.

                                      File : /Herman Darr drawing list005.jpg
                                      Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
                                      Description : Hermann Darr's NCNG drawing list

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jul 6, 2005
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                                        group.

                                        File : /Herman Darr NCNG drawing list.jpg
                                        Uploaded by : carterbros1880 <dmacleod@...>
                                        Description : Herman Darr's NCNG Drawing List

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Sep 17, 2007
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                                          group.

                                          File : /NCNGRR_1877-78_reports.pdf
                                          Uploaded by : n6uru <RedCars@...>
                                          Description : 1877 & 1878 Reports from NCNGRR to California State Railroad Commissioner. Mostly financial info, but with passenger miles, equipment info, etc

                                          n6uru <RedCars@...>
                                        • NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Sep 5, 2009
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
                                            group.

                                            File : /1874 NCNGRR RIGHT-OF-WAY GRANT.pdf
                                            Uploaded by : n6uru <RedCars@...>
                                            Description : 1874: AN ACT granting to the Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Com- June 20,1874. pany a right of way through the public lands for a railroad