Grass Vally Station = Southern Pacific Type 22 ??????

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2005
      Hi

      Looking at the photos, and then found some plans for a type 22 SP
      Station, Very similar. I know SP Slim Princess and the NCNG were
      close.
      Was the Grass Valley station opieed from these Type 22 station plans??

      PS, Anyone out there have pics of the NCNG 1928 ACF buses right side,
      front and back?? IF so an you please send or better yet, post them
      here?

      I am hoping to build (gmax) this bus for the Nevada City Station

      Thanks

      Mike D