New file in the Pics Dept, Nevada City Station

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2005
      Hi all

      As some of you may know, I will be trying to revive the NCNG in Auran's
      Trainz program, Time aprox is 1937 at first, then as time permits I
      will make the same route but backdated.
      Yesterday I came across some plans for the 1926 Nevada City Station.
      These are BETA only pics and open to ANY suggestions to be more
      correct. As I am in Galveston Texas, I am clueless for the fine
      details, like color of ballast and such, So any posts on corrections
      will be greatly appreciated.

      I will be starting from the Nevada City Depot/yard, and working my way
      towards Colfax. I am looking for plans of any of the buildings along
      the route, and also geographic plans so that the terrain is correct. I
      would (in a perfect world) like to do a mile for mile recreation of her.

      Once complete, this will of course be a freeware project. This is a
      labor of love, not for money. anyone wanting a copy of her, I will mail
      a CD rom.

      Any help/plans/critiques apprecated.

      Thank you

      Mike Davis