Re: Photos

  • David Cooke
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
      Aaron

      I used the motor from a basketcase Hon3 C-16 what scale do you want
      the tender for. I may have a spare Hon3 one.

      David.
    • Aaron Splawn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 18, 2005
        Hon3. PSC used to list it as one of their parts, but it has been discontiued. I here it was originally a Kemtron part. Thanks, Aaron

        David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:Aaron

        I used the motor from a basketcase Hon3 C-16 what scale do you want
        the tender for. I may have a spare Hon3 one.

        David.

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

      • Aaron Splawn
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 21, 2005
          If you have a spare, that would be great!!! I modeling the #8 in Hon3.

          Thanks, Aaron

          P.S. If you ever want to sell the Hon3 #9 please let me know...