Nevada City Dattion Question

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005
      Hi All

      I am gmaxing the Nevada City Station for trainz. I today optained a set
      of plans from September 1984 issue of Railroad Model Craftsman.
      Is there any thin these plans are incorrect in?

      My BIG question, The Nevada City Sign, Are there ANY close up photos
      of this sign so that I can get the text type correct!
      Does this sign still exist? If so, and you live near it, can you email
      me a Photo of it or series of photos, as I can see it is quite large.

      Thanks again

      P.S. Anyone have the August 1984 issue? Can you scan and email me the
      Nevada City section??

      Mike D