Re: Photos

  • David Cooke
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
      Aaron
      The lined out # 9 is Hon3 the other 2 On3 .For the # 7 I am using a
      Iron Horse Models Baldwin 4-4-0 it is very unusual in that the Boiler
      actually is in 2 pieces I have a set of the correct trucks and I think
      it will turn out really nice
      David
    • Aaron Splawn
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
        Very nice... Did you re-motor the Hon3 model? If so, what did you use? Mine is unpainted still, and I ripped out the old open frame motor. I searched for a long time to find one that rolls smooth. This rolls without even the slightest hitch. I'm thinkin I might have Stoner Creek Models re-motor it.

        Still no #8 tender. Any idea's on where I might find one??? I did learn that it was first put out by Kemtron. Aaron

        David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:
        Aaron
        The lined out # 9 is Hon3 the other 2 On3 .For the # 7 I am using a
        Iron Horse Models Baldwin 4-4-0 it is very unusual in that the Boiler
        actually is in 2 pieces I have a set of the correct trucks and I think
        it will turn out really nice
        David

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

      • David Cooke
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
          Aaron

          I used the motor from a basketcase Hon3 C-16 what scale do you want
          the tender for. I may have a spare Hon3 one.

          David.
        • Aaron Splawn

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 21, 2005
              If you have a spare, that would be great!!! I modeling the #8 in Hon3.

              Thanks, Aaron

              P.S. If you ever want to sell the Hon3 #9 please let me know...