Photos

  • aaronsplawn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 16, 2005
      Tell us about the loco photos, whoever just posted them...
    • David Cooke
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
        It was I

        David Cooke
      • Aaron Splawn
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
          Ahhh... They look good! I figured they were On3. Are the #9's the Beaver Creek (PSC) models?

          I'm picking up a set of plans for the #7/8 tender. They are drawings from Herman Darr, who actually did the drawing that Beaver Creek based their model after. Incidentally, Herman told me once that the #9 had a green boiler jacket at one time. If you look at some of the photos in Best's book you will notice the boiler is lighter than the smokebox and cab. These may have been when it was green...

          I will keep you posted on the plans. Aaron

          David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:
          It was I

          David Cooke

          Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

        • David Cooke
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
            Aaron
            The lined out # 9 is Hon3 the other 2 On3 .For the # 7 I am using a
            Iron Horse Models Baldwin 4-4-0 it is very unusual in that the Boiler
            actually is in 2 pieces I have a set of the correct trucks and I think
            it will turn out really nice
            David
          • Aaron Splawn

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 17, 2005
                Aaron

                I used the motor from a basketcase Hon3 C-16 what scale do you want
                the tender for. I may have a spare Hon3 one.

                David.
              • Aaron Splawn

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 21, 2005
                    If you have a spare, that would be great!!! I modeling the #8 in Hon3.

                    Thanks, Aaron

                    P.S. If you ever want to sell the Hon3 #9 please let me know...