NCNG 8 and PSC

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hi

      PSC (406 777 5071) does make a semi kit for the tender used on NcNG
      7/8

      It is HON3 part Number HO-3655
      they will soon be making a cab for the Modern C-16 that matches NCNG 8

      The semi kit includes:
      Tender wraper
      wraper end pieces,
      walkways.

      No ladder, no frame, no stantions, no plans, ect.

      cost is around 15.00

      as for plans of the Tender, PLEASE, email me these plans!. I am
      building the NCNG in Auran.com TRAINZ format. and could GREATLY use
      these plans.

      Hope this helps, ANY data on #8 I would be greatly in dept for.

      Mike D
    • Aaron Splawn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
        Hi Mike, Thanks for the reply. Is this recent news? As of a year ago they told me the part had been discontinued. I hope you are correct... Aaron

        Mike <dasredbaron@...> wrote:
        Hi

        PSC (406 777 5071) does make a semi kit for the tender used on NcNG
        7/8

        It is HON3 part Number HO-3655
        they will soon be making a cab for the Modern C-16 that matches NCNG 8

        The semi kit includes:
        Tender wraper
        wraper end pieces,
        walkways.

        No ladder, no frame, no stantions, no plans, ect.

        cost is around 15.00

        as for plans of the Tender, PLEASE, email me these plans!. I am
        building the NCNG in Auran.com TRAINZ format. and could GREATLY use
        these plans.

        Hope this helps, ANY data on #8 I would be greatly in dept for.

        Mike D

        Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!