Re: #8 Tender

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hi.. PSC still makes parts for the NCNG 7/8 tender,

      Soon too they will make the cab.
      phone for psc is 406 777 5071
      part # for tender is HO- 3655.

      It consists of walking boards, tender shell ends and shell,

      To Andrew.

      Sir,,, PLEASE PLEASE< PLEASE PLEASE, send me this drawing of the
      tender for 7/8! I am making her for Aurans program called Trainz. I
      am guessing so far at a lot of her details based on a plan for SP #*
      tender and lots of photos.

      I am at dasredbaron@...

      Thank you a MILLION for these plans.
    • Ross.L
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
        This is a communication I got from PSC some time ago

        Dear Sir:

        #1706 - Tender etchings, Nevada County #8 (ex D&RGW #283 On3) is available
        $15.50 is the best we can do for your request of Whale back tender kit.
        This is pictured on page 287 of our O/On3 Steam Locomotive catalog.

        The O/On3 Steam Locomotive Catalog is $21.00. Shipping will be $ 9.50
        surface letter post or $ 19.00 air letter post.

        Please advise if you would like to order.

        Sincerely,

        Connie