Re: #8 Tender

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
      Aaron,

      I have not seen the PSC kit for the tender, however if you get a hold of the
      ends of the tank and decide to go with building your own I can get you a
      drawing of the tender.

      -Andrew Brandon-
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
        Hi.. PSC still makes parts for the NCNG 7/8 tender,

        Soon too they will make the cab.
        phone for psc is 406 777 5071
        part # for tender is HO- 3655.

        It consists of walking boards, tender shell ends and shell,

        To Andrew.

        Sir,,, PLEASE PLEASE< PLEASE PLEASE, send me this drawing of the
        tender for 7/8! I am making her for Aurans program called Trainz. I
        am guessing so far at a lot of her details based on a plan for SP #*
        tender and lots of photos.

        I am at dasredbaron@...

        Thank you a MILLION for these plans.
      • Ross.L
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2005
          This is a communication I got from PSC some time ago

          Dear Sir:

          #1706 - Tender etchings, Nevada County #8 (ex D&RGW #283 On3) is available
          $15.50 is the best we can do for your request of Whale back tender kit.
          This is pictured on page 287 of our O/On3 Steam Locomotive catalog.

          The O/On3 Steam Locomotive Catalog is $21.00. Shipping will be $ 9.50
          surface letter post or $ 19.00 air letter post.

          Please advise if you would like to order.

          Sincerely,

          Connie