Re: Specs on NCNG 9

  • Doug MacLeod
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2004
      Al:
      I have Wayne Lincoln NCNG #9 article someplace and will try to sent it
      to you in the next couple days. I'll be at the Northern Calif RR show,
      Placer County fairgrounds today and between 11 AM to 1 PM will be next to
      Cache Creek Models & Sacramento Valley Live Steamers in Jones Hall (First
      bldg on the right coming in from the gate). Stop by and say hello if you
      have the chance.
      Doug MacLeod, Roseville, CA