Re: Nevada County NG in CD Trainz program

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
      Hi

      Those are some really nice models. Thank you for the link to the site.

      I too am a former MSTS fan. :D

      I'd like to convert these to trainz format if it OK with you, and
      then I can send the CDP file back to you so you can also offer your
      models to the Trainz comunity.

      I look forward to working with you and changing these over.

      Thank you again for sharing. Very nice of you.

      Mike D