Specs on NCNG 9

  • railamer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      I am trying to put together a plan to model NCNG 2-8-0 #9 in 1:20.3 scale,
      and could use some help. I cannot locate a copy of the issue or Railroad
      Model Craftsman that had the drawings of no. 9, and was hoping that one of you
      might have the information I need. I am trying to determine the diameter of
      the boiler, and whether it is a close match to the Bachmann 2-8-0. I know the
      running gear is all wrong, but I think I have that figured out already.

      Appreciate any assistance that the group can offer,

      Thanks

      Al