Nevada County NG in CD Trainz program

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Hello all

      New to your user group, but a fan of the Never come,Never go, for 20
      years now.
      I have finally settled in oneplace for a while and am interested to
      build the entire NCNG RR in 3d in a computer simulator named TRAINZ.
      This could involve every aspect of the RR and in different eras.
      to this end I was wondering if there were like minded people out
      there interested in assisting in an endeavor like this.
      I am a good Gmax builder as long as I have plans to work from.
      I do not have any accurate plans to any of her buildings though, and
      I am trying to locate geograph charts of the area in order to make
      the hills and mountains correct to true elevations.
      For those not knowing about Trainz, please reference
      auran.com/trainz/forum and look at the varoius screenshots in the
      screeshot file.
      I hope through this forum to find these needed drawings/measurements
      and meet others like I whom are interested in the NCNG and resurect
      her in the entirety.
      I have seen plans of the Bear River Bridge, thanks to whomever
      posted this, I will start with that.
      Thanks

      Mike Davis