Re: Railroad Spur

  • Marie L Schwaegerl
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
      Hello Greg,

      I don't think that spur track was for the new picnic grounds after 1912.
      I would have to get in touch with my best friend about that because he
      would know about the spurs in the Chicago Park area. I lived on Lakewood
      Lane, So, I would like to know also if there were any spur tracks that
      went off.

      Thanks again,
      Marie
    • Lovecal
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2004
        The land at Talking pines has what looks like a spur on the
        property. Maybe it was used for something else. Thankyou all for
        your information.

        Tom Venz

        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, Marie L Schwaegerl <marie2119@j...>