NCNG RR Item on e-bay

  • ncngrr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      I listed the following NCNG RR item for sale on e-bay:

      Item number: 5917254020

      HO scale Westside Models (WSM) brass locomotive model of the Nevada
      County Narrow Gauge #9, 2-8-0. Professionally painted, weathered,
      and lettered by the Grand Rapids & Rockford Locomotive Works.
      Includes Digital Command Control (DCC) decoder. No sound. Test run
      only once since it was upgraded in the late 1990s/early 2000 (not
      sure when, and I no longer have the receipt from GR&RLW). I no
      longer have a DCC system, so I'm unable to verify that it still runs,
      but it's sat in its box since that test run years ago. This engine
      is sold AS IS, with no guarantees or warranties.

      Scott
      Colorado Springs