Re: Thanks for Book Ideas

  • Marie L Schwaegerl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      Thanks for the great ideas! I will definitely put them to good use. Any
      others will be greatly appreciated. I was up at the museum last Saturday
      and talked to some people that I haven't talked to in a long time. It
      would be a personal touch to me to add a description of where the line
      ran. I used to walk to old right of way near where I grew up in Chicago
      Park - and seeing the old pictures of the NCNGRR and knowing where the
      picture was taken.

      Thanks,
      Marie