Re: Re: Nevada County Narrow Gage Switch Lock

  • seth bramson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      Harry and friends:
      Reget to say that it looks as far from legit as something could look. The lettering definitely does not look right and the look likes brand new. I would be extremely chary about bidding on this one.
      From: <marnell@...>
      To: <ncngrr@yahoogroups.com>

      > Title of item: Nevada County Narrow Gage Switch Lock
      > Seller: prrdnh
      > Starts: May-20-04 08:54:24 PDT
      > Ends: May-27-04 08:54:24 PDT
      > Price: Currently $55.00
      >
      > To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RedirectEnter&partner=777701&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI%2Edll%3FViewItem%26item%3D2245936090%26category%3D4129%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor