Interesting item on eBay web site item# 2245936090: Nevada County Narrow Gage Switch Lock

  • marnell@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      I saw this item for sale at eBay.

      Title of item: Nevada County Narrow Gage Switch Lock
      Seller: prrdnh
      Starts: May-20-04 08:54:24 PDT
      Ends: May-27-04 08:54:24 PDT
      Price: Currently $55.00

      To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RedirectEnter&partner=777701&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI%2Edll%3FViewItem%26item%3D2245936090%26category%3D4129%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

      Item Description:
      All my items are sold with the understanding that if you are not pleased with them, you may return for a full refund!This brass switch lock was made for the "Nevada County Narrow Gage RR" a road in Nevada that was started in 1874 with 27.5 miles of track, later in 1942 became abandoned. One side of the lock's shackle is stamped with "NCNG RR" the other side has the date "1939" logo. Lock is in nice condition with very light wear, some nicks in the shackle, dark from age, has a strong spring on dust cover which is firm. Lock comes with a blank operating key which opens the lock with a crisp snap! This will make a nice addition to your collection. Buyer to pay $5.50 postage, overseas buyers to pay their countries rate. Please note that I accept payment in cash, checks or money orders, I do not use Paypal. Thanks for looking!

      Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com