National NG convention

  • eabracher@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2004
      Pardon the multiposts

      The latest Gazette is out. Covers a lot about the upcoming National Narrow
      Gauge Convention this Sept. in Santa Clara.

      For updated info go to our web site www.narrowgauge2004.com

      Ken just up dated it this week.

      On clinics, Pete Smith is doing a hands on "Building a Laser Cut Building"
      limited to the first 35 people who send in an additional $20 for materials.

      Also note there will be a trip on the Roaring Camp railroad. We are selling
      DISCOUNTED tickets for $16 each. if you have already registered (or
      haven't) you can send your money to........

      Registrar, 24th NNGC
      530 Fig Tree ln
      Martinez, CA 94553

      Although the Host hotel is sold out on rooms, there are plenty nearby.
      Check the web site for phone numbers.

      At this time we have sold over 267 tables in the exhibit room. 50,000
      square feet of space. Larger than Denver's record last year. In addition there
      is a very large contest room with elevated tables for better viewing. Not
      too late to start building that model.

      eric