N Scale Bear River Bridge progress

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      I thought you might be interested in how the project is coming.

      I am nearly finished with the land forms (foam forms?) beneath the
      bridge. Just need to put in footings and level it. After shaping
      and painting and basic scenic work (including the diversion dam and
      flume), the bridge will be placed permanently. I'm still undecided
      if I'll lay Nn3 or Nstd on it.

      http://home.comcast.net/~dstuard/railimages/BRBprogress2.jpg

      Doug Stuard
      Reston, Va