Re: NCNG locomotives and plans

  • Keith Wandry
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 25, 2004
      Sunset did #8.
      Iron Horse did # 5 and #9

      You can get timeframes on when they were available by looking at old
      issues of the Gazzette. The numbers imported were very small on the #5
      and the #9 (roughly somewhere between 25 to 50 units of each - someone
      else may know precise numbers). Caboose Hobbies did have a #9 not that
      long ago...

      keith

      Andrew Brandon wrote:

      >Spencer,
      >
      >Don't quote me on it, but I think it was Westside that imported #8.
      >I can't remember off the top of my head honestly, I am sure someone else
      >here might know for sure.
      >
      >-Andrew-

    • trainman5623
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 26, 2004
        --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, Keith Wandry <keith@l...> wrote:
        > Sunset did #8.
        > Iron Horse did # 5 and #9

        anybody know where i might be able to find one of these for sale(On3)?

        -spencer