Re: NCNG locomotives and plans

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 25, 2004
      Spencer,

      Don't quote me on it, but I think it was Westside that imported #8.
      I can't remember off the top of my head honestly, I am sure someone else
      here might know for sure.

      -Andrew-

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 25, 2004
        Sunset did #8.
        Iron Horse did # 5 and #9

        You can get timeframes on when they were available by looking at old
        issues of the Gazzette. The numbers imported were very small on the #5
        and the #9 (roughly somewhere between 25 to 50 units of each - someone
        else may know precise numbers). Caboose Hobbies did have a #9 not that
        long ago...

        keith

        Andrew Brandon wrote:

        >Spencer,
        >
        >Don't quote me on it, but I think it was Westside that imported #8.
        >I can't remember off the top of my head honestly, I am sure someone else
        >here might know for sure.
        >
        >-Andrew-

      • trainman5623
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 26, 2004
          --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, Keith Wandry <keith@l...> wrote:
          > Sunset did #8.
          > Iron Horse did # 5 and #9

          anybody know where i might be able to find one of these for sale(On3)?

          -spencer