Re: Re: New Member

  • Marie L Schwaegerl
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2004
      Randy Torres wrote:
      > I paid $25.00 for my copy back in 1988 (Nevada County Narrow Gauge,
      > Howell-North). I wonder how much it's worth today. My friend had a
      > hard
      > back print of this book in the 70's. I wonder if he still has it.
      > Rand

      Hi Group,

      I don't know how much the Best book is since I bought my copy in Nevada
      City for $80 back in 1995. I have a hard time finding mine. I know now
      that book has since been reprinted and is sold at the Railroad Museum
      gift shop for around $40. I looked through it and it's the same as the
      original book.

      Marie